ADD FEATURES OR “ELEMENTS” AS YOU NEED THEM…SELECT ONE, OR ALL!
Intuitive, and there for you in the “Covid” times when inventory is difficult to get…Send your sample “stitch out” by email. Use a stock image of your garment from the program, (or scan one in,) and add a high res image of the digitized design and save on samples!
Embroidery Studio E4 is set up on a modular basis. The basic system gives you everything other software companies promise. When you are ready, you may add individual Elements to tailor the software for your individual business needs. Add what you only need now, and come back later when your business dictates it. With Wilcom, you have option of, Basic E4 Designing, or E4 Designing with as many Elements as You need.
and see that you get a current Price List.
760-250-4198 or 1-800-445-8705 or email us at email@example.com
I would love to help you get into this program. It is by far the best.
On its own, E4 Designing will take care of all your Corporate and Creative needs. With Wilcom’s Elements, or extra features, you will find that your work is even easier and the result even more satisfying.
Those Features that are considered “Advanced Features” that You may Add Ala Carte at $400 each, are listed below:
1. Offsets Advanced, Instantly outlines objects and letters. Embolden logos, badges and other designs with distinctive, colorful borders
2. Team Names Advanced: Lets you personalize team and corporate logos quickly and efficiently, set up names for a team or business so that all are set to run exactly the same width, type style etc., and you take the names from the email that is sent rather than re-type them.
3. Auto Arrangements: Use Mirror-Merge to flip an object horizontally and vertically or mirror objects on an axis that you draw. Allows you repeat patterns, arrange them as decoratively as you like and see that the colors are separated to run at the appropriate time.
4. Custom Splits: Allows you to take a fill or satin stitch and “Stamp” an image into it. Add carving, embossing and other dimensional effects to your embroidery.
5. Photo Flash: Allows you to stitch a multicolor print, similar to a newspaper print.
6. Shading and Open Fills: Allows you to use light destiny fills that graduate from full density to very light density and to program them as one continuous fill with no lines running under the fill. Add depth and dimension to your embroidery with powerful shadows, and shading.
7. Curved Fills: Follow the contour of the animals body. Create unique, flowing stitch patterns that add motion and dimension to any closed object.
8. Motifs: Allows you to create and repeat a design or object in your fills and runs.
9. NEW Spiral Fill Allows you to have the fill follow the contour of the animal or object. Fill shapes with smooth spiral stitching effect
10. NEW -4.1 Advanced Motif Allows you to graduate the size of the Motif element to fit an area
11. NEW-4.1 String Stitch: Allows you to create outlines for filled shapes with overlapping ‘string art’ stitching for decorative effects. This stitch is also used to attach mirror pieces commonly known as ‘Paghadi’ in India.
12, Maize Fill This stitch style has been used within the fashion embroidery world. The Maze stitch fills shapes with perfect, evenly spaced lines that never overlap in just a few clicks, saving many hours of digitizing work. Now, this technique can be achieved by all digitizing teams. This is typically used to create flowers, paisley prints or any outlined curved shapes. It creates beautiful designs with much fewer stitches.
13, Reef Photostitch This is a modern take on Photo Flash, where an incredibly complex image is simplified to just a single run stitch. The single run never crosses itself or repeats along the same line. The coral reef-like stitch pattern concentrates in darker areas of the image. It is extremely fast and efficient and creates a unique artistic style.
Those Elements that are considered Specialty features are below.
11. Alphabet Creator: Allows you to create your own Alphabets.
12. Sequins: Allows you to set up single and double rows of sequins for production.
13. Chenille: Allows you to program for Chenille.
14. Schiffle: Allows you to program for the Schiffle machine and for lace.
The Wilcom Kiosk is priced separately and Allows you to create your own workstation within your store for your customers.
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 21 is included, and provides fully integrated vector and bitmap graphics software for multi-decoration, printing, cutting, engraving, and much more.