Ultimate Embroidery & Multi-Decoration Software
E4 is set up on a modular basis. You can add features, or Elements, that will give you all of the Advanced level features, or you may add individual Elements to tailor make the software for your individual business. If you would like to go to the very top, all the “bells and whistles”, you would add all 9 of the advanced Elements, and the Alphabet Creator, the Chenille Element, the Sequin Element, and the Schiffle Element. Or, you may add what you only need now, and come back later when your business dictates it. With Wilcom, you have option of, E4 Designing, or E4 Designing with a couple of the Elements, right up to Everything that Wilcom offers.
and see that you get a current Price List.
760-200-0508 or 1-800-445-8705 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to help you get into this program. It is by far the best.
On its own, E4 Designing will take care of all your Corporate and Creative needs. With Wilcom’s Elements, or extra features, you will find that your work is even easier and the result even more satisfying.
Those Features that are considered “Advanced Features” that You may Add Ala Carte, and are listed below:
1. Offsets Advanced, Instantly outlines objects and letters. Embolden logos, badges and other designs with distinctive, colorful borders
2. Team Names Advanced: Lets you personalize team and corporate logos quickly and efficiently, set up names for a team or business so that all are set to run exactly the same width, type style etc., and you take the names from the email that is sent rather than re-type them.
3. Auto Arrangements: Use Mirror-Merge to flip an object horizontally and vertically or mirror objects on an axis that you draw. Allows you repeat patterns, arrange them as decoratively as you like and see that the colors are separated to run at the appropriate time.
4. Custom Splits: Allows you to take a fill or satin stitch and “Stamp” an image into it. Add carving, embossing and other dimensional effects to your embroidery.
5. Photo Flash: Allows you to stitch a multicolor print, similar to a newspaper print.
6. Shading and Open Fills: Allows you to use light destiny fills that graduate from full density to very light density and to program them as one continuous fill with no lines running under the fill. Add depth and dimension to your embroidery with powerful shadows, and shading.
7. Curved Fills: Follow the contour of the animals body. Create unique, flowing stitch patterns that add motion and dimension to any closed object.
8. Motifs: Allows you to create and repeat a design or object in your fills and runs.
9. NEW Spiral Fill Allows you to have the fill follow the contour of the animal or object. Fill shapes with smooth spiral stitching effects.
10. Advanced Motifs: Allows you to graduate the size of the Motif element to fit an area
11. NEW String Stitch: Allows you to create outline or filled shapes with overlapping ‘string art’ stitching for decorative effects. This stitch is also used to attach mirror pieces commonly known as ‘Paghadi’ in India.
Those Elements that are considered Specialty features are below. These are not presently on Sale but may be purchased at any time.
11. Alphabet Creator: Allows you to create your own Alphabets.
12. Sequins: Allows you to set up single and double rows of sequins for production.
13. Chenille: Allows you to program for Chenille.
14. Schiffle: Allows you to program for the Schiffle machine and for lace.
The Wilcom Kiosk at $1499, is priced separately, and Allows you to create your own work station
within your store for your customers.
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 is included, and provides fully integrated vector and bitmap graphics software for multi-decoration, printing, cutting, engraving, and much more.